Purpose

To guide people into the world of triathlon. To instruct and educate those seeking a start as a triathlete. To increase the passion for fitness and health in the community and the world.




Picture provided by Gil Katerynych

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Beginnings


Ever think of starting up something new? Looking for a new challenge in life? A new goal to accomplish? Love the adrenaline rush or racing?

These were some questions I was asking only a few years ago. I needed something new to try in my life. I've been an athlete all my life, but I wanted something new to achieve. The idea of completing a triathlon was put in my head, and I decided to go for it. I knew nothing about triathlons, except that there were three components; swimming, cycling, and running.

There are lots of people out there that are in the same boat I was. The popularity of triathlon is increasing, but there are multiple reasons to for starting up. Most people are doing it to get in shape; they have the ultimate goal of being in good enough shape to finish a triathlon. Others want to see how far they can push the limits of their body. While others want to say have the bragging rights in saying they’ve completed an Ironman. Whatever reason it is that people decided to participate in Triathlon, I want to be there for them.

I want to guide help guide people into the world of triathlon. I have a passion for fitness and athleticism. I hope that through Tripe Threat Training, I can give people new beginnings with Triathlon.

Triple Threat Training is not only about training people in triathlon, but training people in fitness. I want to make a difference in people’s lives, by changing the way they train.

No comments:

Post a Comment